Who we are
With Green, Innovation, and Smart Manufacturing in mind, we aim to become the benchmark of the sustainable composite material industry and share our achievements with our employees and the society.
What we do
NAM LIONG ENTERPRISE Co., Ltd provides high-tech, functional, environment-friendly polymers and high elastic foam materials to meet all kinds of requirements from our customers with our continuous R&D ability and great service quality.
- Super Thin Chloroprene Rubber Sponge
0.3mm Chloroprene Rubber sponge with a multi-layer and multi-function material. This was designed for professional swimsuits, which helped swimmers break some records in World Aquatics Championships,...Read More
- FR Woven - KK-10
Application: Fire retardant gloves, Heat and Fire Resistant Aprons, Welding applications, Refineries, Steel Plants and etc.Read More
- Rubber or Acrylic Adhesive Backed Fasteners
Self-adhesive fastening tape applies pressure-sensitive adhesive on back of tape, we supply two types of glue which are rubber based and acrylic based.Read More
Contains Susterra® propanediol made by Dupont Tate & Lyle Bio-product.Read More
- Anti-Slip Rubber Sponge
It's a polyester fabric-based material, which is specially processed to be anti-slip and abrasion resistance. Laminating with rubber sponge gives the characteristics of flexibility, water...Read More
- Puncture Resistant - TT-21571
Applications: Protective gear, safety equipment, reinforcement for shoe sole, etc.Read More
- Brushed Loop
Knit brushed loop, also called velour, provide a new selection of wide loop.Read More
- Three Layers
Free combination of woven fabric or knit fabric laminate TPU. High bonding strength to provide protection again cold weather, and good stretch, excellent thermo keeping to enhance your comfort...Read More
- Closed-cell Foam Materials
- High Polymer
- Hook and Loop
- Technical Textiles
- What is the best packing method for closed-cell rubber sponge sheet?
- How do I choose a suitable sponge from the Nam Liong product line?
- What's the difference between Kevlar® and ARMORTEX®?
- Is Aramid the same as Kevlar®? What are the differences between them?
- Do you offer Hook & Loop Fasteners in different grade?
- Can I order items not shown on your website?
- Contact Us