Cutting Boards / Pads
Industrial-use Rubber Sponge with closed cell structure has outstanding functions such as high mechanical strength, elasticity, low thermal conductivity, excellent heat retention, water proof and flame retardant. Based on the polymer types: Chloroprene Rubber Sponge (neoprene), Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer Rubber Sponge (EPDM)....etc.
Industrial-use Rubber Sponge can be used in a wide range of applications, such as gasket materials, heat preserving thermal insulation materials, special electronic components shockproof materials, the buffer of industrial equipment, motor vehicles, and boats (gasket, seal packing collar, and cushion material). It has been commonly seen in below industries.
1. Automotive and Transportation Industries.
2. Electric and Electronic.
4. Apparatus Equipment.
Benefits of Armortex® Cutting Pads & Boards:
- High quality cutting surface to decrease tool wear, increase pad wear and deliver cleaner cuts.
- Manufacturing process involves longer cycle times of heating & cooling the material.
- Higher degree of parallelism tolerance and significantly reduce tension which eliminates the bowing effect commonly seen with extruded plastic pads.
- Armortex® cutting boards are designed for die cutting applications (CNC machine) and are proven to provide better cutting quality, increased pad wear, better tooling wear that equates to less defective parts & increased production.
- Transportation Industries
- Electric and Electronic
- Apparatus Equipment
- Related Products
RF-2, ECO-05, F05-C, HR, ASC, CS
Chloroprene Rubber Sponge (neoprene) is a closed-cell structure foam produced in sheet/block. It is flame-retardant, chemical-resistant, anti-aging, oil-resistant and has good mechanical strength. It is widely used as a buffer material in all industries.
EP-07, EP-10, EP-20, EP-20FR, EP-5010, EP-5020, EP-5020P, SEF-1, SEF-2
Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer Rubber Sponge (EPDM) with the closed-cell structure resists to weather, ozone, alkaline, acid and heat are exceptional. EPDM foam is suitable for the gasket or buffer material for automotive and marine industries. Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer / Styrene Butadiene (EPDM / SBR) compound material is also available.
- Super Thin Chloroprene Rubber Sponge
0.3mm Chloroprene Rubber sponge with a multi-layer and multi-function material. This was designed for professional swimsuits, which helped swimmers break some records in World Aquatics Championships,...Read More
- FR Woven - KK-10
Application: Fire retardant gloves, Heat and Fire Resistant Aprons, Welding applications, Refineries, Steel Plants and etc.Read More
- Rubber or Acrylic Adhesive Backed Fasteners
Self-adhesive fastening tape applies pressure-sensitive adhesive on back of tape, we supply two types of glue which are rubber based and acrylic based.Read More