Polyester Woven Puncture Resistant Fabric
Made with high tenacity polyester and woven tightly from a special weaving machine to provide great puncture resistance in single layer construction. It also qualifies for the highest level of EN-388 6.4 Nail Puncture Resistance and the highest level of EN-388 6.1 Abrasion Resistance.
- Protective Gear, Safety Equipment, Reinforcement for Shoe Sole, etc.
- Model No.: TT-21571
- Weight: 1040 g/m², Width: 63"
- Composition: Polyester
- Puncture Resistance: Level 4
- Test Standard: EN 388: 6.5
- MOQ: Production MOQ depends on the item and specification demands but generally 300-500 meters per order. No MOQ is required if you select from ready stock.
- Lead time: Depends on the item, lead time could be 5-8 weeks from the date of confirmation of the order, except in the event of greige stock-out (stated lead times are for information purposes only and are not legally binding).
- Payment: We preferred Electronic Funds Transfer to our bank account. Documentary Collections, Letters of Credit payments may be accepted only upon prior approval by Namliong Enterprise.
- Packaging: In standard roll packing
- Place of Origin: TAIWAN.
- Files Download
- Nam Liong Group participated in the press conference of Tainan Municipal Government
The local enterprises of Nam Liong Group, in the fierce international competition environment, still adhere to the business philosophy and development ambition, not only show their proud...Read More
- Nam Liong and a number of banks joint credit signing ceremony
June 20, 2018Read More
The total amount of the Nam Liong Enterprise Co., Ltd. sponsored by the Land Bank was NT$750 million, and the fundraising case was completed. The signing ceremony was held...
- 2018 Taipei Cycle
Nam Liong Enterprise is going to attend 2018 Taipei Cycle to present foam composite materials.Read More