Polyester Woven Puncture Resistant Fabric
Made with high tenacity polyester and woven tightly from a special weaving machine to provide great puncture resistance in single layer construction. It also qualifies for the highest level of EN-388 6.4 Nail Puncture Resistance and the highest level of EN-388 6.1 Abrasion Resistance.
- Protective Gear, Safety Equipment, Reinforcement for Shoe Sole, etc.
- Model No.: TT-21571
- Weight: 1040 g/m², Width: 63"
- Composition: Polyester
- Puncture Resistance: Level 4
- Test Standard: EN 388: 6.5
- MOQ: 300-500 YDS, based on selected item (no MOQ on stock item)
- Trade Term: FOB Kaohsiung, Taiwan (Incoterms 2010)
- Payment Term: 100% T/T before shipment
- Packaging: In export standard packing/cone
Nam Liong Group participated in the press conference of Tainan Municipal Government
The local enterprises of Nam Liong Group, in the fierce international competition environment, still adhere to the business philosophy and development ambition, not only show their proud...Read More
Nam Liong and a number of banks joint credit signing ceremony
June 20, 2018Read More
The total amount of the Nam Liong Enterprise Co., Ltd. sponsored by the Land Bank was NT$750 million, and the fundraising case was completed. The signing ceremony was held...
2018 Taipei Cycle
Nam Liong Enterprise is going to attend 2018 Taipei Cycle to present foam composite materials.Read More