Kevlar® Woven Cut-Resistant PU Coated Fabric
This ARMORTEX® cut resistant woven fabric is made with Kevlar® and Glass fiber engineered yarn and laminated a layer of polyurethane (PU) for extra durability. Color option of PU is available. It has excellent Cut and Puncture resistant, comply with EN388 standard Cut level 5 and Puncture level 4. It can be used for different applications including Anti-Theft Backpack & Briefcase and Protective Gloves and etc.
- Protective Gloves - Glass Industry, Oil & Gas, Construction, Search & Rescue.
- Protective workwear/Footwear - For all Industrial purpose, Fishing, Hiking, Hunting.
- Protective Equipment - Military, Police, Ice Hockey, Sports relevant, Animals Safety Gears.
- Anti-theft Bags - Backpack, Suitcase.
- Model No.: KTG-21317 (Red)
- Weight: 630 g/m², Width: 54"
- Composition: Kevlar®, Polyester, Glass, PU
- Cut Resistance: Level 5
- Test Standard: EN 388 6.2
- MOQ: Production MOQ depends on the item and specification demands but generally 300-500 meters per order. No MOQ is required if you select from ready stock.
- Lead time: Depends on the item, lead time could be 5-8 weeks from the date of confirmation of the order, except in the event of greige stock-out (stated lead times are for information purposes only and are not legally binding).
- Payment: We preferred Electronic Funds Transfer to our bank account. Documentary Collections, Letters of Credit payments may be accepted only upon prior approval by Nam Liong Global Corporation,Tainan Branch.
- Packaging: In standard roll packing
- Place of Origin: TAIWAN.
- Files Download
Nam Liong Group participated in the press conference of Tainan Municipal Government
The local enterprises of Nam Liong Group, in the fierce international competition environment, still adhere to the business philosophy and development ambition, not only show their proud...Read More
Nam Liong and a number of banks joint credit signing ceremony
June 20, 2018Read More
The total amount of the Nam Liong Global Corporation,Tainan Branch. sponsored by the Land Bank was NT$750 million, and the fundraising case was completed. The signing ceremony...
2018 Taipei Cycle
Nam Liong Global Corporation,Tainan Branch is going to attend 2018 Taipei Cycle to present foam composite materials.Read More