Kevlar Woven Cut-Resistant PU Coated Fabric
This ARMORTEX® cut resistant woven fabric is made with Kevlar® and Glass fiber engineered yarn and laminated a layer of polyurethane (PU) for extra durability. Color option of PU is available. It has excellent Cut and Puncture resistant, comply with EN388 standard Cut level 5 and Puncture level 4. It can be used for different applications including Anti-Theft Backpack & Briefcase and Protective Gloves and etc.
- Model No.: KTG-21317 (Red)
- Weight: 630 g/m², Width: 54"
- Composition: Kevlar®, Polyester, Glass, PU
- Cut Resistance: Level 5
- Test Standard: EN 388 6.2
- MOQ: 300-500 YDS, based on selected item (no MOQ on stock item)
- Trade Term: FOB Kaohsiung, Taiwan (Incoterms 2010)
- Payment Term: 100% T/T before shipment
- Packaging: In export standard packing/cone
- Nam Liong Group participated in the press conference of Tainan Municipal Government
The local enterprises of Nam Liong Group, in the fierce international competition environment, still adhere to the business philosophy and development ambition, not only show their proud...Read More
- Nam Liong and a number of banks joint credit signing ceremony
June 20, 2018Read More
The total amount of the Nam Liong Enterprise Co., Ltd. sponsored by the Land Bank was NT$750 million, and the fundraising case was completed. The signing ceremony was held...
- 2018 Taipei Cycle
Nam Liong Enterprise is going to attend 2018 Taipei Cycle to present foam composite materials.Read More