Kevlar Nylon Coated Stretch Abrasion Resistant Fabric
Compliant with EN 388 and ASTM D3886 D3884
Blended with DuPont™ Kevlar®, ARMORTEX® this 4-way stretch woven abrasion resistant fabric with black coating has excellent tearing resistance and durability. The durable black coating and 3-dimensional fabric surface make it a perfect material for partial reinforcement on all kinds of performance gloves, knee protection, sports accessories, motorcycle protective apparel, work wear, etc.
- 1. Reinforcement for cut & sew gloves such as ski gloves, racing gloves, cycling gloves, oil rigging gloves, etc.
- 2. When laminated with neoprene material, it can be applied on diving suits, workwear, outdoor jacket, and protective gear as reinforcement panel for extra durability.
- Model No.: KN-203C
- Weight: 480 g/m², Width: 42"
- Material: Kevlar®, Nylon, Spandex, PU
- Abrasion Resistance: 1,200 + Cycles (ASTM D3886)
- Nam Liong Group participated in the press conference of Tainan Municipal Government
The local enterprises of Nam Liong Group, in the fierce international competition environment, still adhere to the business philosophy and development ambition, not only show their proud...Read More
- Nam Liong and a number of banks joint credit signing ceremony
June 20, 2018Read More
The total amount of the Nam Liong Enterprise Co., Ltd. sponsored by the Land Bank was NT$750 million, and the fundraising case was completed. The signing ceremony was held...
- 2018 Taipei Cycle
Nam Liong Enterprise is going to attend 2018 Taipei Cycle to present foam composite materials.Read More