Kevlar Nylon Coated Stretch Abrasion Resistant Fabric
Compliant with EN 388 and ASTM D3886 D3884
Blended with DuPont™ Kevlar®, ARMORTEX® this 4-way stretch woven abrasion resistant fabric with black coating has excellent tearing resistance and durability. The durable black coating and 3-dimensional fabric surface make it a perfect material for partial reinforcement on all kinds of performance gloves, knee protection, sports accessories, motorcycle protective apparel, work wear, etc.
- 1. Reinforcement for cut & sew gloves such as ski gloves, racing gloves, cycling gloves, oil rigging gloves, etc.
- 2. When laminated with neoprene material, it can be applied on diving suits, workwear, outdoor jacket, and protective gear as reinforcement panel for extra durability.
- Model No.: KN-203C
- Weight: 480 g/m², Width: 42"
- Material: Kevlar®, Nylon, Spandex, PU
- Abrasion Resistance: 1,200 + Cycles (ASTM D3886)
- Nam Liong and a number of banks joint credit signing ceremony
June 20, 2018Read More
The total amount of the Nam Liong Enterprise Co., Ltd. sponsored by the Land Bank was NT$750 million, and the fundraising case was completed. The signing ceremony was held...
- 2018 Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles – Autumn Edition
Nam Liong Enterprise's subsidiary, Jiaxing Nanxiong Polymer, is going to attend Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles for presenting Bedding materials and products.Read More
- 2018 Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics – Autumn Edition
Nam Liong Enterprise is going to attend Intertextile Shanghai Appearl Fabrics for presenting Thermal plastic foam composite materials and other foams materials.Read More