Material For Home & Bedding
Using hydrophilic Groups blended in the Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) to make waterproof and breathable films. It can be tough, flexible, odorless, safe and bio-degradable making it the material of the 21st century. Laminated with fabrics, it can be used for bedroom and furniture e.g. mattress protectors, curtains, sofas
There are 2 types of films for selection, a regular and bio-based for those who are looking to go green.
Breathable and dry
The theory behind the moisture permeability is the hydrophilic group acting like a sponge absorbing the perspiration and transferring it out to the fabric. Using this material on mattress covers, pillow cases e.g. can reduce moisture build up and sweating giving you a comfortable and dry sleep.
You can directly put these through the washing machine, but take care to use mild laundry detergent. Do not use bleach and softeners. Do not machine dry.
Our Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) is bio degradable and has passed Oeko-Tex Standard 100 (Articles that are worn close to the skin) class II. Eco-mate has passed VINCOTTE bio-based content more than 20% (actual testing 26-28%).
Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and it’s applications
● Waterproof sofa
Not only used in bed covers and pillow cases, TPU can also be used in sofas, protecting the sofa from drink spills and pet excrement seeping into the sofa, preventing odors.
We love our sun and breeze but sometime we need privacy too. By adding a layer of black Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) 0.4-0.5MM to our curtains, we can reduce direct sunlight on the furniture.
- Tencel®, polyester, cotton etc laminated to TPU can effectively prevent dust mite and other microorganisms.
- Tencel®, polyester, cotton etc laminated to TPU can effectively block water and prevent microorganisms but air particles can flow through the membrane.
- Tencel®, polyester, cotton etc laminated to TPU can effectively block water but air particles can flow through the membrane.
- Upholstery sofa with TPU laminated fabric can be breathable and waterproof.
- Nam Liong Group participated in the press conference of Tainan Municipal Government
The local enterprises of Nam Liong Group, in the fierce international competition environment, still adhere to the business philosophy and development ambition, not only show their proud...Read More
- Nam Liong and a number of banks joint credit signing ceremony
June 20, 2018Read More
The total amount of the Nam Liong Enterprise Co., Ltd. sponsored by the Land Bank was NT$750 million, and the fundraising case was completed. The signing ceremony was held...
- 2018 Taipei Cycle
Nam Liong Enterprise is going to attend 2018 Taipei Cycle to present foam composite materials.Read More